CMMS AdministratorLocation Novato, California Apply
BioMarin’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Reporting to the Sr. Supervisor, Maintenance Business Office, the CMMS Administrator is responsible for execution and support of Administration actions for the CMMS system, liaison with key business partners (IM/Tops/CMMS System Users), CMMS user training and support, completing Trackwise records related to the CMMS system, process IT Helpdesk tickets for the CMMS system, participate in activities to improve Facilities Business Initiatives, acts as primary owner of the CMMS URS (User Requirement Specifications, note this is responsibility shared with the Maintenance Business Office (MBO) Supervisor), coordinates closely with the MBO Supervisor on tactical work tasks.
- Executes SysAdmin functions in CMMS as defined by Policy and Procedures
- Processes Trackwise Change Request (CR) Action Items related to CMMS, provides support related to CMMS CRs and Deviations as required
- Building/modifying/retiring CMMS Equipment records as needed, including creating/modifying Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Assists with data scrubbing and creation of bulk upload spreadsheets
- Participates in correction activities for weekly CMMS data audits
- Processes CMMS related Helpdesk Tickets
- Maintains defined metrics for CMMS related IT Helpdesk requests
- Advocate/Support for continual CMMS improvements and efficiencies
- Collaboration with other global sites on CMMS support
- Develops and executes application test scripts
- Hosts regular/as needed CMMS office hours for user support on the Novato Campus
- Provide documentation support during times of audits/inspections, act as a CMMS system SME to support Audits
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree (business focus preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Background in Maintenance and Calibration desired
- Position requires exceptional organization and communication skills. Must have outstanding attention to detail and typing accuracy due to record permanency.
- Minimum of 4 years of directly related experience. Must have knowledge of application software life cycles. Must have relational database knowledge. SQL language a plus.
- Working knowledge of GMP requirements related to maintenance operations, with strong knowledge of part 11 compliance.
- Experience in System Administration for Maintenance/Calibration electronic work management/documentation systems (EAM, Maximo, SAP, etc)
- Position requires knowledge of Microsoft suite of business applications with strong emphasis on spreadsheets.
- Individuals will be expected to take part in job-related training courses, primarily targeting technical development for the software and efficiency development.
- Must be self-motivated, a problem solver, able to operate independently, and able to receive feedback to improve performance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.