Sr Manager, Health Economics & Outcomes ResearchLocation London, United Kingdom Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This role is focused on developing the value argumentation for a portfolio of BioMarin marketed and pipeline programs. Key activities include evidence synthesis (including systematic reviews, health economic modeling, and outcomes research) as well as supporting reimbursement processes with the development of reimbursement dossiers and adaption of models.
- Contribute to evidence assessment to support the value argumentation
- Develop evidence via systematic reviews and outcomes research
- Develop and adapt health economic modelling for products
- Support publications on evidence which supports the value argumentation
- Support reimbursement and economic submissions across markets
- Continue innovation in approaches for HEOR in rare diseases
To support the EUMEA teams.
- Health economic and scientific/healthcare background
- Health economic experience in consulting and in industry, with preference for both
- Experience with rare diseases
Commercial, medical, clinical and regulatory departments
Key decision makers, health economists, key clinical experts and patient organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.