Senior Scientist II Clinical GenomicsLocation London, United Kingdom Workstyle Hybrid Apply
Who We Are
From research and discovery to post-market clinical development, our WWRD engine involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with genetic diseases.
- Develop and apply genomic tools to drive patient selection in early and late stage therapeutic programmes
- Independently drive research within larger multi-functional teams/context, and make decisions while adapting to non-scientific implications and feedback
- Lead a team of contracted scientists to define key questions around business needs/timelines, develop scientific approach to address needs, and deliver insights within complex and high urgency timelines
- Communicate and contextualise findings to wider business, external stakeholders, and health authorities to influence thinking internally and externally
- Prepare study synopses, protocols, study reports and regulatory documents to support the development process
- PhD in statistical genetics or a related field and 5+ years of experience working in pharmaceutical industry
- Established reputation and publication record in the field of statistical genetics
- Experience independently leading complex research projects
- Management experience of internal team members or teams of external contractors
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.