Senior Clinical Trial SpecialistLocation London, United Kingdom Apply
BioMarin’s Research & Development group is responsible for everything from research and discovery to post-market clinical development. Research & Development involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare diseases. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Sr. Clinical Trial Specialist (Sr. CTS) performs essential responsibilities for successful trial execution at BioMarin. They take on the key role of Study Specialist in the operational team, contributing to, or leading tasks related to study management and oversight activities. This may include contributing to and/or supporting study matters that impact study timelines, quality and budget.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and track vendor adherence to SOW and oversight plan for assigned vendors
- Lead protocol deviation meetings, if assigned
- Contribute to or be responsible for the development of vendor specific timelines ensuring alignment with study level timelines
Contracts & Budgets:
- Manage Change Order and Change Negotiation Form (of vendors) processes, in collaboration with Business Operations
- Review and approve invoices for assigned vendors
- Ensure investigator payment: site setup, pass-through processing, visit payment processing and funding processing
Clinical Operations Managed Vendors:
- Drive day-to-day management of assigned vendors
- Communicate study performance expectations to vendors, manage and track vendor performance metrics at a study level
Study startup, conduct and close-out:
- A diverse set of operational responsibilities related to the startup, the conduct and the close-out of clinical trials
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.