HR Coordinator (TEMPORARY)Location London, United Kingdom Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team in dealing with requests for employees within the EUMEA region. Activities include recruitment co-ordination, new hire onboarding and induction, EUMEA benefits and payroll administration, HRIS administration, finance, legal and vendor support.
- Assist in the recruitment process through communicating with agencies and candidates with regards to scheduling interviews.
- Analysing CV’s and conducting interviews with candidates, whilst liaising with managers.
- Conduct recruitment processes effectively within the EUMEA region.
- Complete the on boarding process of individuals through requesting personal information, providing new starter packs, whilst adding individuals to the benefit providers; verifying completion.
- Conducting on site inductions for new hires
- Create purchasing orders and process invoices from vendors effectively.
- Interact with benefit providers regarding enrolments and changes in status.
- Provide knowledge to employees on their eligible benefits, such as health, life insurance and pension.
- Create contracts efficiently whilst ensuring it meets the needs of legal requirements
- Point of contact for all employees, in regards to HR queries, whilst referring communication to the appropriate individual.
- Collection and submission of EUMEA payroll data on a monthly basis.
- Manage the HR Information Systems for EUMEA
- Liaise with US HR Operations team to identify and implement system changes and efficiencies
- Verify candidate’s background by contacting references and ensuring all employment checks are conducted.
- Lead and manage the BioMarin Internship programme.
- Assisting in the process of leave or terminations through following the stated procedure in updating HR systems, providing information to payroll and benefit providers.
- Assist in ad hoc projects with the HR team.
- 2 + years of previous HR experience/ administration experience
- Moderate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word skills
- Experience in the pharma industry
- Degree in Human resource management, business, or a related field
- CIPD qualification or desire to complete a CIPD
Internal: UK, EUMEA employees, Global HR team
- External: Recruitment agencies,
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.