Haemophilia Product Training ManagerLocation London, United Kingdom Apply
Haemophilia Product Training Manager
EUMEA Training and Development Department
BioMarin has an opening for a primarily Haemophilia Therapy Area and Product Trainer who will help design, maintain and deliver Therapy Area and Product courses in the EUMEA region. Reporting to the Director of Training and Development, EUMEA, this role will work closely across the region with the Brand leads in Commercial and Medical, Scientific Affairs, Market Access etc and Area/Country Leadership to provide appropriate courses on an as-needs basis. This role may also give the opportunity to design and facilitate workshops in the region at Zone and Area Meetings depending on the needs of the business. In line with established goals and objectives, the successful applicant will bring strong training and development knowledge, coaching skills, and business acumen to play a key role in shaping and advancing the ongoing development of the EUMEA Haemophilia Therapy Area and Product Curriculum. To be successful, this colleague must be highly motivated, and a self-starter with a can-do attitude able to execute on a full complement of duties—from tactical to the more strategic, taking a pragmatic approach.
Foreign travel will be required in this role from time to time as required, with more frequent travel to Dublin to meet with the Brand Teams.
- Training Delivery: Delivery of Therapy Area/Product courses on an as-needs basis in EUMEA (Europe, Africa, Middle East) Region with primary responsibility for the
- Haemophilia Therapy and Product line.
- An understanding of other BioMarin current and future therapy areas will be required.
- Asset Maintenance: Maintain current content assets including interactive resources, and redesign/manage as necessary in consultation with Director EUMEA T & D. Work with Director and consultant in the peri-launch period and beyond to commission/design new assets as may be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Asset Deployment/Course Records: Deployment of Assets via BioMarin LCD portal or other means as may be desired. Maintenance of course records in line with Compliance needs. This will involve close working with the Departmental Digital Learning Specialist.
- Workshop Design and Delivery:Partner with the Commercial Business on an as-needs basis to design and deliver suitable workshops for Area, Country or Zone Meetings.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High level of competency in both presenting and facilitating.
- Able to lead without authority and manage internal and external stakeholders alike.
- A clear team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be straightforward and accountable: Be willing to “own it”.
- Understand group dynamics and organisation culture, having the ability to work effectively with diversity.
- Problem-solver, who is practical, decisive and able to use own initiative.
- Aware of the commercial importance of providing a quality service.
Life Science Degree preferred
Demonstration of In Role Development Training Qualifications
Clear knowledge of the ABPI and EFPIA codes and the importance of remaining compliant at all times
- At least two years’ prior experience of responsibility for designing and delivering haemophilia therapy area and product training is essential, with a high level of haemophilia therapy area knowledge.
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical Sales (Representative level) is essential.
- Solid experience ofdesigning and delivering Therapy Area and ProductTraining courses from “cradle to grave” in a Speciality Environment is essential.
- Experience of design and delivery of product launches preferred, but not compulsory.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams at the European level is preferred.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office Suite is mandatory.
- Very high level of Powerpoint and Excel preferred.
- Microsoft One Drive and other Sharepoint Systems experience necessary.
- Experience of Job Bagging Systems (Veeva etc) preferred (training will be provided).
- Experience of Learning/Content Management Systems preferred (training will be provided).
- All colleagues in EUMEA Training and Development.
- Brand Managers across the in-line portfolio, the focus being on Haemophilia.
- Medical and Scientific Affairs Colleagues.
- Market Access colleagues.
- Country, Area and Zone Leads as may be required.
- Territory Managers/Regional Haemophilia Leads and Regional Haemophilia Marketing.
- Counterparts in NorAm Training Department from time to time in order to share experiences and gain insights.
- Global outreach/collaboration as may be required.
Note:This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position.It is intended to describe the general nature of the role that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.