Director, Access Strategy & ManagementLocation London, United Kingdom
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This role will be focused on supporting the Market Access team across regions to coordinate and manage their needs. A key part of the role will be to align with commercial and brand teams, world-wide research and development including medical affairs and other partner function. The role will coordinate activities cross functionally with exposure to senior management and deliverables across regions.
- Facilitate coordination across the regional market access teams
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional forums with leadership developing agenda, content and management of work-stream outputs
- Work with market access subject matters experts across programs to support planning and requirements to support business needs
- Project management support in development of presentations and materials, market access inputs to business planning and processes
- Maintain the share-point repository of tools, dossiers and responses
- Lead the development of pan-regional and EUMEA market access meetings
- Coordinate efforts to share best practice and tools to align organizational needs
The scope of the role will be to support the coordination of regional market access activities.
Strong experience in business management, preferably an MBA, with experience/training in project management and potentially a scientific/healthcare background.
Good to have some relevant international market access experience (pricing & reimbursement, policy, health economic), suited to a candidate with consulting experience or experience in a pharmaceutical company who has managed multiple projects and coordinated with senior leadership.
Liaising with internal commercial (e.g. brand teams, regional market access, regional and country management, pipeline commercialization) and world wide research and development (e.g. medical affairs, clinical sciences, core team leadership, biometrics and regulatory departments).
Computer literate with strong experience with PowerPoint, excel and word.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.