Brand Management Systems Co-ordinatorLocation London, United Kingdom Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The EUMEA Marketing Team is responsible for the development of regional brand strategies and operational activities across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The team partner with cross-functional and global teams to ensure that the strategic direction and activities drive brand performance and at the same time are patient-centric. Market, HCP and patient insights from countries are used to drive global and regional brand development, lifecycle management and business performance. The role will be working within the Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) disease area.
- Co-ordinates the Materials and Congress Committee (MCC) - internal review system (Veeva Promo MATS)
- Overseeing and managing the Veeva system – this includes follow up on current jobs, chasing signatories, offering assistance, archiving final versions, training, adding new users, adding references and providing guidance and advice to users
- Performs Quality Control (QC) checks of original documents against electronic copies in SharePoint for approved materials
- Liaise with internal and external MCC representatives; external agencies, commercial teams, Brand Management, legal, medical and regulatory teams to drive approvals and appropriate documentation
- Upload and administration of references for the Veeva system reference library
- Coordinate Brand Management review meetings; calendar invites, booking meeting rooms/Skype calls etc.
- Following up on necessary removal of obsolete SmPCs from the field by ensuring email confirmation has been achieved – according to BioMarin policy
- Liaise with regulatory teams for label changes relating to SmPCs in order to communicate changes to commercial team in a timely manner
- Upload final marketing materials as required to the BioMarin SharePoint folder and iPad iCL application
- Complete a monthly audit of the iPad iCL and SharePoint folder – to ensure no out-of-date materials are available for use. Any out of date materials are to be withdrawn from use and communicated to the Brand Manager for re-certification or removal
- Management of the Marketing Warehouse (PMSG) by ensuring all Marketing materials are stored and coded correctly, also completing quarterly audits of content stored and arranging destruction of out of date materials
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong English language skills (reading, spoken and written)
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with and likes process and following procedures
- Has strong attention to detail mind-set to ensure promotional materials meet relevant high standards e.g. materials are proof read, with correct documentation such as translation certificates and references, changes have been reflected in the final version before certification etc.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal/ communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Robust Administration skills - must have experience in various administration tasks
Preferred / advantage
- Experience in pharma, sales or marketing
- Experience with Zinc/Veeva PromoMATS approval system is an advantage
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely organised with good project management skills to meet deadlines and drives projects forward by demonstrating tenacity
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability and willingness to learn
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.