Territory Manager Haemophilia (North Center - Italy)Location Italy Apply
Our Commercial organization leads our global sales and marketing strategies around the world. Our integrated team continues to solidify BioMarin’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target illnesses that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. BioMarin’s continued focus on advancing therapies that are ‘first and best-in-class’ therapeutics make a meaningful impact. Placing the patient at the heart of everything we do, our mission surrounds a focus on bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
Territory Manager Haemophilia - (North Center - Italy)
The position is based in Italy, within BioMarin Commercial Organization and reporting directly to the Haemophilia Lead. The Territory Manager is in charge for delivering business results in his territory ensuring the Company’s products have access to the market and the educational activities to stakeholders are properly planned and delivered
Under the direction and guidance of the Haemophilia Lead, the TM is responsible for in country product promotion and marketing program execution in specified territories. Territory may change upon needs of the organization.
The role will have high visibility and clear accountability, in co-ordination with Marketing, Medical, Public Affairs, Government and Access Departments at BioMarin.
Job duties include:
- Ensures BioMarin products have access to the market and are funded at regional level and at account level
- Identifies the most important customers (physicians, pharmacists, payers) in his territory and delivers the Company’s key messages ensuring the proper reach and frequency
- Interact with Cross-Functional Teams
- Reports in the Company systems, including CRM, the performed activities
- Analyzes his territory data and dynamics in order to identify key opportunities
- Recommend to the manager plans to leverage opportunities and minimize risks
- Implement, in partnership with other functions (Medical Affair, Regulatory, Marketing, Customer Service), the commercial plan of his territory (key account management)
- Is proactive in collecting competitive intelligence information
- Active participation to the Company commercial meetings and teleconferences
- Report PV (Pharmaco-Vigilance) cases as for Companypolicy
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Scientific degree as for D.L. 219-2006 and subsequent amendments and addition
- A minimum of five years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry in RAM/KAM/Specialist
- Previous experience in Haemophilia
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities
- Commercial and customer-oriented thinking with proven experience in market access at regional and hospital level
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including access, financing, and public health policy
- Experience in local market access strongly preferred
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognize customers’ needs, open in communication
- Ability to discuss problems and solutions with KOLs, and scientific societies
- Knowledge of Rare Disease space a clear advantage, but not mandatory
- High integrity and personal awareness that allows the individual to get things done with the trust of the wider team
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and CRM systems
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Driving License
- Business acumen:keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with complex situation
- Willingness to learn
- Engaging with the ability to work with multiple different stakeholders
- Working in matrix model (cooperation with different functions)
- Resilient and patient with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Curious with an agile learning ability
- Operationally excellent and uncompromising integrity
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
What we offer:
- You will be working in a high-performing team in a cross-functional manner. The role offers great hands-on-experience from early-planning to value-assessment and price-negotiations
- Inspiring and Innovative work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Excellent package
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.