Product Manager, Haemophilia Marketing, EUCANLocation Dublin, Ireland Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role within BioMarin’s EMEA commercial organisation focused on driving launch activities for BioMarin’s approved innovative Gene Therapy for Haemophilia A. This position requires a mix of strategic acumen, adaptability to a unique therapeutic area, and a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and drive projects from concept to execution.
The position spans many areas including business insights and the creation and implementation of innovative brand tactics. The ideal candidate will have hemophilia and/or rare disease marketing experience, including a strong understanding of and respect for this empowered community of patients, patient advocates and health care providers. This individual will work with the marketing team to identify critical business issues and opportunities for growth, collaborate with commercial and cross-functional teams, and help develop and drive strategies and pull through tactics from start to finish, to drive successful commercialization of BioMarin’s Gene Therapy for Haemophilia A. The ability to work with both global and regional colleagues will be critical.
- Day-to-day agency interactions and management of key deliverables including the localization of all campaigns and materials for the EUCAN region
- Provide insight and support the execution of omnichannel efforts across the disease are and the region
- Analysis and regional insight development from all sources of qualitative and quantitative market research
- Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators across channels and activities to understand what is working well and areas for improvement - this will be used for decision making
- Capture launch learnings to be implemented across the EUCAN region and embedded into the organization
- Support budget management for the marketing team
This is a Product Manager role which will has been included in the agreed 2023 headcount. The role will involve travel to London, across the EUCAN region and to the US as deemed necessary.
- Strong English language skills (reading, spoken and written)
- Minimum bachelors, preferably in a type of life sciences and/or business / marketing
- Higher qualification of MBA or masters preferred
- Any additional language skills are an advantage
- Passion and experience working in orphan or specialty markets, especially haemophilia with cross functional team members
- Understanding of competitive market dynamics, market analysis and development of analytical insights to inform strategies
- 3+ years in life sciences industry
- Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end life sciences development process and understanding of regional and global market dynamics
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strategic and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives
- Consulting, project management, marketing, and/or market research experiences beneficial
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly learn and work across novel, disruptive therapies
- Experience managing project budgets and project timelines
- EUCAN Marketing Team
- Medical affairs counterparts
- Business Operations colleagues
- Materials review board: compliance, marketing, medical, legal and regulatory signatories
- Country teams across the EUCAN region
- Finance & Operations
- Global Marketing / Commercial Operations and Medical
- Market Research agencies and consultancies
- Creative agencies and PR companies
- Medical Education agencies
- Congress organisers
- Key Opinion Leaders & Patient Advocates
- Proficiency in a Microsoft packages – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project required
- Strong presentation skills required
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a limitation of the duties of the position. It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.