Senior Associate, Marketing - AMEALocation Dubai, United Arab Emirates Workstyle Hybrid Apply
Our Commercial organization leads our global sales and marketing strategies around the world. Our integrated team continues to solidify BioMarin’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
This position is key to assure smooth execution of tactical plan inside Asia, Middle East, and Africa (AMEA) countries. Acting broadly supporting all brands in the operationalization of initiatives, working cross functionally with AMEA brand´s representatives, compliance, legal, finance, external vendors, and regional ICON members.
Working as a connector between tactic and execution, is responsible for supporting negotiations, agreements, approvals, payments, tracking and recording.
Ability to manage BioMarin internal systems (Oracle, Veeva Events, Veeva Promomats, Veeva MMRC…), project management skills, multitasking, organization, and agility is a must for this marketing associate position.
This position will work collaboratively with the regional Marketing team in Brazil, therefore and due to the time zone, this position must have occasional availability to work a few hours in the Brazilian time zone.
The Marketing Associate will report to the AMEA MKT Associate Director.
List the major responsibilities of the job.
· Support AMEA brand heads to develop/adapt promotional and non-promotional materials, interacting with agencies and other vendors;
· Master approval processes at VEEVA Promomats, VEEVA MMRC and Veeva Events being responsible for submissions, adjustments, production and distribution;
· Support BioMarin Events and Third Part Events Sponsorship end to end, agreements, systems, submissions, approvals, execution, recording…
· Collaborate with regional ICON Marketing Excellence team to support regional initiatives implementation within AMEA region;
· Orchestrate the communication flow between the countries marketing managers to ensure the right usage of channel and content;
· Responsible to assist brand managers in planning regional endomarketing, disease days projects in accordance with annual brand plan;
· Strong interface with marketing agencies/other vendors for the production and organization of brand tactics (technical details for print, brand guidance, etc) to guarantee deadlines and meet compliance processes and procedures;
· Submission and adequation of branded or non-branded materials at a regional level for system revision and approval- coordinate and tracking updates/changes needed with the marketing agencies to ensure the appropriated communication;
· Partner with regional ICON events team to define materials and key visual usage in events, in line with the brands style guide;
· Responsible for quarterly revision of marketing materials in order to identify recycle opportunities;
· Responsible for filling Tracker tool that monitors PSP, Social Media and Market Research that impacts directly patients and potential Pharmacovigilance reports;
· Support managers, liaising with business partners (when necessary/requested), to assist implementation of AMEA tactical plan.
Quantify the scope or impact of the job in terms of revenue, expenses, capital investment, headcount, etc.
In line with the position
State both the minimum and the preferred educational attainment (or equivalent experience), and describe essential and desired subject matter, certifications, special training, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar.
· Fluent English.
· Process oriented and accountability;
· Organized, proactive, very oriented to problem solving ability;
· Strive operational efficiency and disciplined execution
· Good communication - Maintain close liaison with the sales force, medical affairs, and market access to ensure interchange of information in delivering results
· Planning and Time management, Multitasking, Working experience in administrative and business support for manager positions.
· Ability to work effectively across multiple departments, cultures and external parties.
State both the minimum and the preferred number of years of relevant experience, and describe the essential functions of the job.
· At least 3 years of experience in Marketing assistance area;
· Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/medical devices area is desired;
· Experience in coordination of multiple projects, high deliverables for complex markets, agencies, and third-party supplier management.
Describe any equipment required to perform the job.
Compensation and equipment related to this function
List the key positions, internal and external, with which the job incumbent must interact.
AMEA Marketing AD, AMEA Managers, Commercial Team, Business Partners, Legal / Compliance, Contracted agencies, Patient Associations, Medical Associations and Societies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.