Territory Manager, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, SloveniaLocation Croatia Apply
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Territory Manager, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia, Montenegro,
In this role, you will be accountable for overseeing various territories such as, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia.
Under the direction and guidance of the EEC Area Director, the Territory Manager will be responsible for managing specific accounts and customers in highly specialized therapy areas.
Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: commercial operations and supply chain, promotional activities, marketing operations, regulatory and market access and relationship management and institutional relations.
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists and nursing staff
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan and under the direction of the EEC Area Director
- Oversee all activities related to the marketing and promotion of BioMarin’s products in assigned territory
- Work with distributors and company headquarters on the establishment of new customers on to the ordering system
- Develop and maintain strong customer contacts
- Maintain and manage working relationship with related patient groups
- Provide professional representation at medical meeting and conferences
- Provide in service disease/product training programs as needed for local medical staff
- Understanding the market access issues both local and national and be able to find solutions for product uptake
- Support the establishment of post marketing surveillance studies as required (e.g., identifying potential sites)
- Report any potential safety information within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to BioMarin Drug Safety following local and EMEA requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the EEC Area Director
Under the direction and guidance of the EEC Area Director, the TM is responsible for in country marketing, selling and promotion in the specified territory. Territory may change upon needs of the organization.
- BS/BA degree in life sciences or business with pharmaceutical sales representative education
- Sales-experience in innovative product-areas, preferred for hospital drugs in specialist indications
- Sciences and/or medical professional background
- Work experience in commercial and marketing for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Good skills in English as well as effective communication skills in the local language
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with basic regulatory requirements, particularly sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including financing and public health policy
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognize customers’ needs, open in communication
- Commercial and customer-oriented thinking
- Ability and desire to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
- Car driving license
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.