Finance Intern ColombiaLocation Colombia Apply
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for supporting all financial activities at the BioMarin branch in Colombia. It will be responsible for reviewing and following up on approved expenses, keeping control of assets updated and following up on corporate expense reports.
- Be primary contact in the resolution of accounting issues and accounting practices alignment with accounting Service Providers;
- Perform risk-oriented transactional tests;
- Coordinate payment documents process as to send them to the accounting service providers;
- Control the register of new assets and any disposal in a monthly basis;
- Perform risk-oriented tests on travel expenses;
- Control allowance of employees’ educational expenses;
- Monitor corporate credit card expense report delivery;
- Control of open PO and Advance payments to suppliers
- Prepare purchase requisitions for the Finance department
Support Finance activities related to the Colombian and CAAC operation.
Student of Business Management, Acoounting or related areas.
- Good communication skills
- Responsible with schedules
- Good planning and excellent organizational skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Front desk at Bogota office
Visit our career website: Working at BioMarin
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.