Intern, Medical Affairs Colombia (Practicante)Location Bogotá, Colombia Apply
BioMarin’s Research & Development group is responsible for everything from research and discovery to post-market clinical development. Research & Development involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare diseases. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for proposing management tools to optimize the financial and human resources of the medical department. In addition, he will be responsible for implementing an internal communication plan with the objective of continuing to position the Medical Department as a strategic area for the company.
- Support and organization of contracts and payments for consultants / medical service providers
- Support and organization of logistics (travel, reimbursement costs) for consultant nurses in Medical Affairs
- Support to the Department of Medical Information regarding the organization of publications and activities related to the area
- Operational control of medical classes/presentation review
- Update and control of terms, forms, requirements, scientific articles and other documents of medical projects
- Operational support in the construction of new projects of continuous medical education
- Assistance in scientific events of the area, with interface in the marketing and commercial áreas
Support Medical activities related to Colombia, Mexico and CAAC.
Student of Business Administration or Medical studies.
The candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor's course.
- Good communication skills
- Responsible with schedules
- Good planning and excellent organizational skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Front desk at Bogota officeVisit our career website: Working at BioMarin
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.