Associate Territory ManagerLocation Bogotá, Colombia Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Associate Territory Manager is responsible for growing sales, penetration and market share of BioMarin commercialized products in their region, both for Naglazyme and Vimizim. From finding new patients and getting access (prescription and sales) to medicine to follow up adherence to treatment.RESPONSABILITIES
- Drive access to Naglazyme, Vimizim and other company´s products for patients in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key customers including: Geneticists, Pediatricians, KOLs, pharmacists, nursing staff, administrators from local Health Secretaries, business partners.
- Actively participate in business planning meetings and professional society meetings as assigned.
- Become an expert in the clinical data and be able to verbalize its significance to others.
- Provide insight to internal business partners as to the clinical practices of assigned accounts.
- Act in compliance and adhere to all company policies assigned to the Territory Manager positions.
- Achieve area sales, penetration and patient objectives, on a quarterly & annual basis
- A minimum 3 year of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare. In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues and allocate resources and be capable of working alone and making sound decisions.
- Minimum understanding of Health Care Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong persuasive skills and sound business judgment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.