Territory Manager PKU, SpainLocation Alcobendas, Spain Apply
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Territory Manager PKU, Spain
Under the direction and guidance of the National Sales Manager, the Territory Manager will be responsible for managing specific accounts and customers in highly specialized therapy areas. Responsibilities and functional oversight to include: commercial operations, promotional activities, marketing operations and relationship management.
- Provide appropriate updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists and nursing staff
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in accordance with country marketing plan and under the direction of the National Sales Manager
- Oversee all activities related to the marketing and promotion of BioMarin’s products in assigned territory
- Work with distributor and company HQ on the establishment of new customers on to the ordering system
- Develop and maintain strong customer contacts
- Maintain and manage working relationship with related patient groups
- Provide professional representation at medical meeting and conferences
- Provide in service disease/product training programs as needed for local medical staff
- Support the establishment of post marketing surveillance studies as required (e.g., identifying potential sites)
- Other duties as assigned by the National Sales Manager
- Report any potential safety information within the timelines specified in the relevant SOPs to BioMarin Drug Safety following local and EMEA requirements
Under the direction and guidance of the National Sales Manager PKU, the TM is responsible for in country marketing, selling and promotion in the specified territory. Territory may change upon needs of the organization.
- BS/BA degree in life sciences or business with pharmaceutical sales representative education
- Sales-experience in innovative product-areas, preferred for hospital drugs in specialist indications
- Work experience in commercial and marketing for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company
- Good skills in English as well as effective communication skills in the local language
- Computer competency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with basic regulatory requirements, particularly sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Good understanding of Health Care Systems including financing and public health policy
- Flexible, dedicated, ability to recognize customers’ needs, open in communication
- Commercial and customer-oriented thinking
- Mobility to travel up to 70% of working time
- Car driving license
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.